Come enjoy a Newport Sunset Sail with us! Experience a Newport sunset from the water on this evening sail of Newport’s historic waterfront.
Climb aboard one of our classic sailing yachts for an evening. Your evening will be filled with fun and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Your knowledgeable captain and crew are always ready to answer questions about the sights and history of Newport Harbor. so sit back and take in the surrounding areas, and and feel free to ask them whatever you like!
While you experience the joy of a leisurely sailing cruise, you’ll see views of Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay with the setting sun as a perfect backdrop.
On this unique sailing trip, you’ll:
* Sip prosecco, wine or beer at $6 or $7 per beverage, a rum cocktail at $6, soda at $2 per beverage and water is $1.
* Enjoy views of stately waterfront, Narragansett Bay mansions with gardens of different species from around the world
* Catch a glimpse of Hammersmith Farm – the former Summer Whitehouse of JFK and the site where the couple took their vows.
Come enjoy the ride, see the sights with us!
**Sails often sell out, so please check the website or call once you know when you would like to attend to check availability for public trips and to book as early as possible.**
If the date you are looking for is not currently listed in the schedule, please check back at this website frequently for updates. New events and sail times are added quite frequently, especially as the sail date draws near. Sails run May through October! These sails will take place on either Schooner Adirondack II, Schooner Madeleine, or Sloop Eleanor.
What Is Not Included?
* Food is not served during the sail, but please feel free to bring your own picnic!
* The price of drinks is not included in the cost of your ticket, so please bring extra cash. Due to environmental concerns, water bottles supplied or purchased by the customer are filled for free, bottles of water purchased aboard are $1. Stainless water bottles for sale at our booth for $10.00.
* Bowen’s Wharf at America’s Cup Ave & Mill St (Newport, RI)
* (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
**Non-refundable, can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.**
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) only if you do so at least 24 hours in advance.
**Activity may be canceled due to severe weather.**
The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
**Must be at the booth at least 5 minutes prior to departure.**
If you have not called and are not at the booth for check in at least 5 minutes prior to departure, we reserve the right to resell your ticket on sold out sails. If we do resell your ticket we will reschedule you to another sail or refund your purchase price. Please allow enough time to park and get to our dock. We don’t want you to miss your sail with us.