Join us for a Newport Morning Mimosa Sail! Rise and shine, you’re in Newport, RI.
Start your day with a brisk, invigorating sail aboard on one of our classic sailing yachts. Feel free to bring a brunch on this early day sail – our crew completes your experience with perfectly poured Mimosas! Your first Mimosa is available for $3!
Mimosa Morning Sails are the perfect way to see the sights of Rhode Island before hitting the beach or the many shops of Thames Street.
Our sailing yachts are safe and comfortable with plenty of room to lay out a light picnic, relax comfortably with friends and loved ones and catch all the iconic waterfront sights of Newport and Narragansett Bay, including:
* Newport Bridge
* Historic lighthouses
* Fort Adams – A 19th-century historic military landmark
* Stately waterfront mansions
* Hammersmith Farm – the former Summer White House of JFK
* America’s Cup boats and other performance sailing yachts
Your knowledgeable captain and crew are always ready to answer questions about the sights and history of Newport Harbor and its surrounding areas. From interesting facts to old-time legends, the maritime world of Newport has many great stories to offer.
Mimosas, wine, beer and soda are available for sale from $2 to $7 per beverage. Bottled water is $1.
Come enjoy the ride, see the sights and enjoy a Mimosa with us!
**Sails often sell out, so please check the website or call once you know when you would like to attend to check availability for public trips and to book as early as possible.**
If the date you are looking for is not currently listed in the schedule, please check back at this website frequently for updates. New events and sail times are added quite frequently, especially as the sail date draws near. Sails run May through October!
What Is Not Included?
* Food is not served during the sail, but please feel free to bring your own picnic!
* The price of drinks is not included in the cost of your ticket, so please bring extra cash. Due to environmental concerns water bottles supplied or purchased by customer are filled for free, bottles of water purchased aboard are $1. Stainless water bottles for sale at our booth for $10.00.
* Bowen’s Wharf at America’s Cup Ave & Mill St (Newport, RI)
* (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
**Non-refundable can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.**
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) only if you do so at least 24 hours in advance.
**Activity may be canceled due to severe weather.**
The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
**Must be at the booth at least 5 minutes prior to departure.**
If you are not at the booth for check-in at least 5 minutes prior to departure, we reserve the right to resell your ticket on sold out sails. If we do resell your ticket we will reschedule you to another sail or refund your purchase price. Please allow enough time to park and get to our dock. We don’t want you to miss your sail with us.